Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Steady Stream

As I typed the title of this blog post, I was thinking about the large number of illustration projects I have going on at the moment. But now in hindsight, the title looks like this should be a post about visiting your Urologist. Well, lucky for you, this post will be about the former, not the latter.

I currently have five projects I'm working on, thanks to my lovely, hardworking and brilliant agents over at Bright.  I am very excited about all of them and my fingers are literally itching every day to get drawing and painting.

I feel so lucky to be able to steadily what I love...and make some money at it!

So, I've got four educational workbooks I'm doing, and soon I'll be starting a fun pop-up book for Top That! Publishing which will be a comical take on the old story of Billy Goats Gruff.  Will be super fun to work on!

Here's a little snippet from one of the early reader projects I recently finished about bats:



2 comments:

sheena said...

Saab 9-3 Turbo
I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

Katie McDee said...

I absolutely LOVE this piece, C! More please!